Villa Lubrense is a holiday resort that consists of a 3-star hotel, bungalows, a restaurant and a swimming pool.
All this is surrounded by 25,000 square meters of greenery with olive groves and gardens.
The pool is placed on a panoramic terrace overlooking the sea with views of Mount Vesuvius and the Gulf of Naples and Capri. It has an area with a shallow bottom, ideal for children to play in.
- The pool is open daily from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- It can be closed during events
- It’s open from mid-May to mid-September
- Chairs and sunbeds are available while they last
From the garden there is a path that in about ten minutes leads to the Cala di Puolo. It’s a small fishing village where you may find a public and a private beach. All our customers may take advantage of a special agreement that allows free access to the private beach. If youprefer you may also reach the beach in a few minutes by car and park it for free.
On request we can arrange private transfers to Villa Lubrense from the Airport or from the Train
- From Naples Capodichino Airport or Naples Piazza Garibaldi Train Station to the hotel: € 100 for 1 to 3 people plus luggage.
- For arrivals after 8 p.m. there is a surcharge on the transfer
- Prices on request for transfers from Rome or for larger groups.
From Villa Lubrense we can arrange excursions and boat trips to the most beautiful spots of the Amalfi and Sorrento Coasts.
- Boat trip to Capri
- Boat trip to Amalfi Coast
- Excursion to Pompeii and Herculaneum
- Overland tour of Positano and Amalfi
- Guided tours to Naples
- Trekking on the Lattari Mountains and on the Path of the Gods
- Boat rentals with or without a skipper
- Agreement with the restaurant “Verdemare”
- Tobacco shop
- Children’s Playground
- Event hall
- Football field
- Free parking
- Payment wi-Fi at the reception